CoatingConnections is a research and consulting firm serving industries involved in all aspects of polymeric materials.
Innovative solutions are the result of creative approaches to problem resolution. In our approach, we combine the most recent research results and fundamental materials science with the technology and art of coatings formulation and application.
CoatingConnections offers a range of technical services including:
- Polymer/coating/adhesives development
- Coating system/process selection, trials and launch
- Materials evaluation/Failure analysis/Troubleshooting
- Professional training
- Adhesion/corrosion concerns and problem resolution
- Litigation support
We have assisted our clients globally in the above areas for the past 35 years. Our clients range from small firms to multi-billion dollar companies in all segments of the industry including automotive, aerospace, industrial, personal care, trade sales areas, coating manufacturers, coating users, and raw material suppliers.
Current Workshop Offerings
|Rational Coating Formulation||Course: 10:00-12:00, 11-13 May 2021
Q&A/Consultation: 3:00-4:00, 11-12 May 2021
|Waterborne Coating Technology and Trends:
Formulation and Application
|Course: 10:00-12:00, 18-21 May 2021
Q&A/Consultation: 3:00-4:00, 18-20 May 2021
|Automotive Coating Technologies and Trends:
Materials and Applications
|Course: 10:00-12:00, 01-04 June 2021
Q&A/Consultation: 3:00-4:00, 01-03 June 2021
- Virtual courses are presented through live Microsoft Teams sessions. Participants may attend from either home or office, and will require a computer with a microphone and webcam.
- Participants must attend 100% of all sessions to receive an electronic certificate of completion.
- Scheduled course times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Private questions/consulting sessions maybe scheduled by attendees during the designated hours.
- All training materials (slides) will be available for download.